ESTA is running a Mule Days, Fixed Route Trolley, in Bishop May 28-30, 2021!
Take a ride on the Mule Days Trolley (PDF) May 28th – 30th in Bishop. It’s great way to get around town or – ride just for the fun of it! It’s on a 30 minute loop with stops at:
- Tri-County Fairgrounds Main Entrance
- Camping Lot E (on Sierra Street)
- Behind Joseph’s Bi-Rite Market
- Jack’s Restaurant (Grove Street)
- Bishop City Park Arts & Crafts Show
Only $1 per ride, or buy a day pass for $2.50, cash only, please bring correct change.
Other pickup and drop off locations in the Bishop are available for $2.40-$4.20. See our Bishop Dial A Ride page for details.
(760) 872-1901 Ext. 22